Conflict resolution, stress-management, problem solving, employment\college, leadership, presentation skills & more…… all things you need to know about.
A big bucket of things that come in handy if you want to do what you envision yourself doing, or want to get to where you want to get to.
HMMM LIFE SKILLS….
Certain skills may be more or less relevant to you at specific points in your life depending on your circumstances, your culture, beliefs, age, geographic location, etc.
Here are some examples of what might fall under the ubiquitous category of “LIFE SKILLS”:
- When at school or university, you’ll need study skills
- When trying to get your parents to do something or agree to something, negotiation skills may be needed
- If you try to get or keep that summer job you’ll need to work on your employability skills
- When you have a job or are involved in school group projects or want to impress future employers\colleges, leadership and presentation skills may be useful, along with a whole host of other skills.
- Time management and organizing skills… sigh I know all of us could get better at those. Grrr!
- And who has not wished for better conflict resolution, stress-management and problem solving skills too. Been there, done that!
Perhaps the most important life skill is the ability and willingness to learn. So let’s get to it and live and learn! If there is anything else you want to learn about, just drop us a line, a question etc!
Life skills currently include but are not limited to Leadership, Videos\Gaming, Writing, Finances\Math. More to come. Got ideas of what else might be of interest?
Drop us a line: Hello@Squid-Net.com